Support the Limelight
Our Annual Gala for the 27th season is on November 2, 2018
You are cordially invited to a dinner to die for.
Friday, November 2, 2018
The Tringali Barn
7310 US-1, St. Augustine FL 32086
7:00pm Dinner and “Murder, Medium Rare”
Please join us for an Interactive Murder Mystery Gala. Be sure to arrive by 6pm for drinks and a chance to peruse our sensational silent auction items while casting the occasional glance over your shoulder in case of foul play. Dinner will be served by Gypsy Cab Company and Raintree Restaurant starting at 7pm, and with murder on the menu, everyone is a suspect.
Proceeds benefit our KidzfACTory and Education Programs as well as our Mainstage Theatre productions. Individual tickets are $100 and tables of ten are available.
To purchase tickets or for information on sponsorship packages,
please call the Limelight Theatre Box Office at (904) 825-1164, ext 10. Seating is limited, so call today.
Gala Sponsorship Levels
Directors $5,000 (table of 10, show sponsor, plus advertising benefits*)
Producers $2,500 + (table of 10 plus advertising benefits*)
Stage Manager $1,000 + (4 seats plus advertising benefits*)
Headliners $500 + (2 seats plus advertising benefits*)
Actor $200 +
Limelight Theatre offers seven productions in the 2017-18 season. Each show is available for sponsorship, with EXCLUSIVE advertising, marketing, and other business perks! Call 904-825-1164, or email [email protected] to reserve YOUR show!
$2,500 per production — Pick the show, subject to availability — see list below.
- Business logo on show poster (which hangs in the lobby), on outdoor sign and lobby marquee, on postcards (1,200 mailed each show), in press releases, and on Limelight website
- Multiple posts on social media — Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- 10 tickets to opening night performance — opening night includes champagne toast pre-show, meet-the-cast and party following the show
- On-stage introduction at all show performances
- Framed show poster, signed by cast
- Full page ad in playbill for show sponsored; ¼ page ad in all other playbills for this season