Fool for Love
Sunday, November 26 at 2 p.m.
Koger-Gamache Studio Theatre
Reality and fantasy, past and present collide in this explosive and timeless masterwork by Pulitzer Prize-winng playwright Sam Shepard.
- January 19-February 11, 2018
- Preview: January 18
Terrific Tuesday: January 23
Limelight is seeking African American actors for the following roles:
- 3 men
- 1 woman
Eddie – The play’s protagonist. 20s
May– Eddie’s lover. 20s
Old Man – 60s-70s
Martin – 30s-40s
- Be prepared to read from the script.
- Headshots and resumes are REQUIRED. Just a quick cell phone photo is fine, but needs to be printed and submitted with resume.
- Rehearsal schedules will be determined by cast availability.
- Please bring a list of conflict dates for rehearsals.
- Performers cast in the show must be available for all performances.
- Performances are 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings; and 2 p.m. Sunday afternoons. One Terrific Tuesday performance at 7:30 p.m. the first Tuesday of the run.